- The right to sexual self-determination and the right to one's own body. Self-determination with regard to procreation.
- The right of both men and women to find sexual satisfaction within as well as outside of marriage.
- The rights regarding marriage and its dissolution.
- Thr right to motherhood and to the protection of mothers.
- The rights of unmarried mothers.
- The rights of children born within and outside of marriage.
- Human rights before birth.
- The right of the sexes to political, economic, and social equality.
- The rights of sexual minorities.
- The basic sexual rights of the generatively unfit and disabled.
- The basic sexual rights of prisoners.
- The sexual and generative responsibilities of the individual and of society.